Need service but you’re worried about the cost?
Check Out Our Flexible Financing Options
Why Pursue a Career in HVAC?
Job Security: Everyone needs heating and cooling! HVAC is one of the fastest growing industries with thousands of great career opportunities for talented individuals.
Diverse Career Paths Professional: roles for men and women of all ages and interests. Many positions require only a high school diploma, providing the opportunity to earn a great income while receiving an education.
- Sales and Marketing
- Accounting and Office Administration
- Customer Service and Dispatching
- Management and Supervisory Roles
- Professional Technicians and Installers
- Technician Apprenticeships
- Warehouse Management
Rewarding Profession: Innovative technology is an integral part of the HVAC world, keeping your work diverse and interesting. Applying your skills and knowledge will enable you to make people’s lives more comfortable, happy, and healthy, while earning the compensation you deserve.
Benefits You'll Love
Education & Mentorship
Fast Track Training Programs
Excellent Health and Wellness Benefits
Paid Time Off & 401K
Absolute Air Team Culture
Founded in 2013, Absolute Air is committed to providing the absolute best heating, cooling, and indoor air quality service for residential and commercial clients throughout North Central West Virginia and Southwestern Pennsylvania.
Our core team values are a key to the success of the company and for the success of each individual team member:
Teamwork – Encourage and inspire fellow members of the Absolute Team through constructive communication, efficient cooperation, respect for family and individuality.
Education – Take full advantage of educational and training opportunities, share your knowledge with others, encourage innovation, and never stop learning.
Appreciation – Demonstrate gratitude for the communities and customers we serve by exceeding expectations, supporting community activities and organizations, and treating everyone with respect, even when outside of work.
Mentorship – Guide and support the growth of other team members, focusing on long-term development of skills, knowledge, positive attitude, and personal wellbeing.
Current career listings
The Absolute Team Experience:
- Excellent Health and Wellness Benefits: including
medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances.
- 401K retirement plan and profit-sharing options.
- Paid Time Off: Up to 128 hours a year, in addition to
paid holidays, including your Birthday.
- Bonus opportunities for: 5-Star reviews, team
competitions, recruitment and job referrals, seasonal
commitments, and more.
- Flex Time: You’re not locked into a rigid schedule, we’ll
do our best to flex your schedule, so you have time for
- ADP Exclusive Perks: Rewards and savings on
shopping, travel, home & auto, and more.
- Work vehicle: with take-home privileges for qualified
- Uniform and tool programs.
- Performance Pay: In addition to your standard pay, performance bonuses are awarded for your job efficiency, quality of work, and customer satisfaction ratings.
- Commission Opportunities: Every team member receives training on HVAC solutions that reduce energy costs, extend equipment life, improve air quality and safety, etc. After completing your training, you’ll be eligible for additional compensation by providing better HVAC solutions for our clients.
A Message From our Founder
“When I started Absolute Air, I was determined to focus on employee happiness and wellbeing, just as much as we focus on customer satisfaction. I consider the Absolute Team to be my #1 client, if I take care of them and create opportunities for them to be successful, then I am confident they will continue providing the 5-Star service our clients expect.” – Brian Jackson
A Message From an Employee
“After 12 years of military service, I was looking to transition into a career that would allow me to utilize the skills I acquired while in the service. In 2021, I decided to join the Absolute Air team and haven’t looked back since. I can say without a doubt this has been one of the best career decisions I’ve made!” – Rochelle Ross
Up to $2000 sign-on bonus for experienced technicians!